Saturday, May 9, 2009

MR Fanfic (MPOV) Chapter fourteen

I woke up with a start after I heard screaming in the hallway. I must have fallen asleep while formulating my plan. I got up and walked to the door and gently put my ear against it. I listened hard and heard a familiar voice...mine.

"Let me go, you-you-you stupid, little-" I was grunting between every word. But it wasn't me, because I was here... Then I got it. They went back and got Jasmine. I pounded on the door and yelled.

"HEY! You were supposed to leave her and the others alone!" This really messed up my plan. I could get out easily if I only had to worry about me. But if I had to worry about her...that would mean I'd have to rethink our escape...and I had to take into account that she didn't have wings or anything... This was going to be difficult.

"Max!" I heard Jasmine yell. She was right outside my door. I could hear her kicking and punching.

"Let her go you dumbots!" I yelled, banging on the door some more.

"Max!!" Her voice was high-pitched and scared...and farther away. They were taking her to another room. Down the hall...

Fudge. I thought as I slid my back against the door and sighed. I put my hands in my head and groaned.

Just calm down and think, Max. The Voice chimed in. You know when you want to punch something? Now was that time for me. I wished I could punch the Voice...it would make my life so much easier...

I'm trying, but all of this junk just makes it harder! I thought. I just wanted to sleep... I wish I could sleep...

Suddenly, the door opened and I fell backwards. I looked up and saw that doofy whitecoat from before. "Ready for your tests?" He asked with a twisted smile. I sneered at him and growled. "I'll take that as a yes!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He began leading me down the hall and the two M-Geeks followed. I sighed and tried to work out a plan to get out of here with Jasmine...

No comments: