Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures!

Guess who it is! :P He's okay...I suppose...
I'm always a day late and a dollar short! But I hope you'll think it's cute anyways. :P


I hate this one. It looks terrible. I totally screwed up on it. I'm not even going to tell you who they are. Instead, I shall rate them on a scale of 1-10. (1 = aweful and 10 = awesome):
Little blond girl: I give her a -3. I totally screwed up her nose in inking and she was just a plain old pain in the patookey to draw. *growls*
Brown girl: Too tall...but not that bad...I like her pose... I give her a 5.
Black haired boy: He gets a -2. He just doesn't look right. >.<>
Middle girl: GAH!!! I abhor how she looks in this picture. She gets a -5. I hope she likes it. *Glares*
Tall blond boy: Too tall, arm looks weird, and he just looks...awkward. He gets a 1.
Short blond boy: He gets a 5 too...
Dog: Blech...I'll give him a 6, just because I enjoyed drawing his wings...even though they're WRONG. Grrrr... *eye twitches*

The camera really messed up the shading I did on Fang...oh well... Uh, I guess enjoy all the pictures except the icky one... >.> :P