Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MR Fanfic (MPOV) Chapter six

I walked into the store, which was pretty big. I casually strolled over to where I saw sandwiches in little plastic containers. I looked through them and found one that was big and cheap, picked it up, took it to the checkout line, paid for it, then looked for someplace to eat it. I walked past the produce section, past the meat area (You know, where they cut the ham and stuff for you. Man, did it smell good...) then, past an actual little ice cream table...or whatever you call it. I glanced at the flavors and decided I would investigate the ice cream more after I ate my sandwich. I walked just past the ice cream and came to an area where there were chairs, tables, a soda fountain thingy, and an island in the middle that had a microwave, plates, napkins and silverware on it. I sat down at a table and scarfed down my sandwich. Let me tell you, it was gooood. But, it wasn't near enough to fill me up, so I went and got a cup of ice cream. It was one dollar for like, three scoops. I was happy. And had blue lips. (Blue Moon'll do that to ya.)

After I was kinda full, I wandered around looking for a place to crash for a bit. I was already half asleep, so if an Eraser would have walked up to me, I wouldn't have known it. Finally, I found the comfy aisle with the chairs and sofas and stuff. I didn't pick one on the floor where everyone could see me, though. Instead, I whipped out my wings and in a flash, I was up on a couch on the next level thingy...I curled up with my wings tucked tight around me, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

"WILL CHRIS MALKOWSKI PLEASE COME TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK. YOUR WIFE IS WAITING HERE FOR YOU." I jumped while still laying on the couch, my eyes shot open, and I bolted upright. I sighed and calmed my breathing down, realizing it was the same loud voice that had been waking my up every half hour. It was coming over the loudspeaker, and I really wanted to rip those things out so I could have a peaceful sleep. I blinked a few times and looked around for a clock. There wasn't one in sight, but I was feeling rested enough to start flying again, so I got up.

I basically just jumped down to the floor with me wings out, then quickly folded them in. I began walking towards the exit, glancing around casually for a clock. I saw one, and it told me that it was 3:30 A.M. I figured that was a find time to fly, so I walked out, surprised that no one gave me a second glance.

No comments: