Saturday, April 4, 2009

MR Fanfic (MPOV) Chapter five

I kept my eyes down on the road, for the most part, while I was flying. Flying is an exhilarating thing, but some of the 'coolness' gets taken away when your on a mission to find someone. Or six someones...seven if you count Total. I was slightly relieved that mystery girl was with the Flock, because that meant I didn't have to go look for her at Itex. Unfortunately, that also meant Itex didn't have her, which made her slightly suspicious. If Itex had had her, then I wouldn't have been suspicious that she was working with them. But since she happens to look identical to me, well, that makes me think of Pseudo Max, which brings lots of bad memories flooding back, which gets me steamed all over again.

Don't worry about her right now, Max. Just worry about finding your Flock. The voice said. I wasn't happy, and he...it...was just making me angrier.

Please go away. I thought in my most mean/sarcastic voice. There was no reply, and that perked my spirits up for about a millisecond. My trail of thought started to wander, and I wondered if my Flock had told the whole story to the salesman. It didn't sound like it, but I didn't really ask for the whole story, so it wouldn't surprise me if they had. It also occurred to me that they had taken a car, which narrowed down my search for them.

She must not have wings, then. I decided. Suddenly, I stopped. I had come to a point where the highway the Flock had supposedly been on branched off into two smaller roads. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. How was I supposed to know which way they had gone?

Go left. The voice said.

Why? I asked.

Trust me. The voice replied. I sighed and figured I didn't have much else to go on, so I went left. I really hoped that decision wouldn't come back to bite me in the bum.


I flew along that road for who knows now long, going straight. The road took me over miles of field, filled with corn and other vegetables. Whenever I came to a crossroad (which wasn't often) the voice told me to keep going straight. Now, I don't trust the voice, but it's not like I could smell my Flock. (Even though they do stink like...well, kids who haven't properly bathed for a month...) Eventually, the sky started to darken, and I started to get tired and hungry. I had no idea where I was, if I was even in the same state we had been in before. All I knew was that I had to find a place to sleep and a place to eat. Then, I saw it. A 24-hour supermarket. I circled in for a landing around back and sighed with a mix of sadness and satisfaction. Sadness because I couldn't keep going to find my Flock, satisfaction because I was going to get fooood...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm not bad. Kinda boring but it's just one of those filler chapter's right. No offense. I'm just a women of action.
Sign
ZeldaFan