Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whew!

Okay, I've been meaning to post the following, but haven't been able to. So here it is, what me and my family did last week. (Starting with the Saturday before last)

Saturday:

We drove up to visit some of our relatives, we mainly wanted to see Grandma because, well, we hadn't in forever. On a good day, the drive is three hours. We got up there and stayed the night with my Uncle Pete and Aunt Betty. (I have some cool pictures of stuff in their house.) We all had fun, and my baby brother enjoyed playing on their "rocking plane" and playing with all of their toys. After a while, we went to bed. Bigger/younger brother (the brother that's not that baby...the baby's not really a baby any more, he's three, but for clarity the three year old with be called "baby brother" and the other one will be called "other brother" :P)...where were we before the rabbit trail? Oh, right, "Other brother" and I slept on inflatable sleeping bags. They were nifty. His was camo, I think, and mine had really bright flowers on it.

Sunday:

We had monkey bread for breakfast, went to a church up there, I went to junior church with baby brother, (which wasn't half bad, actually...) then we went to visit Grandma. We had lunch at her house, and I ate so much that I should have been writhing in pain the rest of the day, but I only got a small stomach ache. (Remember that, okay?) For the rest of the day, we watched Harry Potter. (Insert smilie here) I know you're thinking "What? I thought you went to spend time with your Grandma!" And we did. Thing with that side of the family is, though, that when you get together, you just kinda...chill. Watch TV, talk, eat, that kinda stuff. Nothin' really spiffy. Besides, she was watching it with us. :P (She didn't get it at all...and I had to explain lots to dad because he hasn't read the books. Tisk tisk...) Anyhoo, we watched part of the second one, and most of the third one...I think... (Can't totally remember, though...) Then, when we were getting hungry-ish, we took Grandma to Big Boy. (Oh, while we were there, my Aunt Jean and cousin Micheal came over for a little, and we saw Uncle Caz.) After dinner, we started going home around...eight or nine...AND HEADED STRAIGHT INTO A BLIZZARD!!! O_O We drove for like, five hours!!!! We were all exhausted when we got home...

Monday:

Monday was a day of rest. Me and my bros and dad slept in, no school. Mom did have to go to work, though. :( We went to choir that evening, and it was fun. :) (I ACTUALLY HAVE BUDDIES THERE, NOW! WHOO!!)

Tuesday:

Dentist. bleeeeech...

Wednesday:

We packed to go to the Great Wolf Lodge! (We have one in our area, it rocks.) After dad got home, we went to have fun! We played in the water park, played Magi Quest, had a blast!!!

Thursday:

Played more at GWL, then came home laaaaaaaate at night. We got ice cream before we went home. :)

Friday:

Around seven o'clock ish, some of our friends came over. We had been cleaning the house up when we were home during the week, and we had been cleaning and stuff before they came that day, too. When they FINALLY got here, they stayed until...three a.m., ish? Oh yeah, it was a blast. Tacos, card games, talking, laughing, snacks...pure awesomeness. (We also watched Glenn Beck before they came, and let me tell you, he'll be getting a post pretty soon. Go Beck!)

Saturday:

After we all woke from our comas, we went back to the Great Wolf Lodge. :D I'm pretty sure my baby brother is starting to think of it as a second home after this week. :P Lemme tell ya, I could live at a GWL...

Sunday:

We went to church and relaxed. Busy week...fun week. I love it when dad has vacation time. :)

Monday:

Choir, again. Not as fun as the week before, but not torture. :P

Tuesday:

Once again, we went to the Great Wolf Lodge! (We had time left on our wands, little did we know our bands would be good too! But we didn't bring swim stuff... *sigh*) Came home when we were done playing and watched American Idol. GO DANNY GOKE!!! My fave quote from American Idol was "It left me confused...yet, happy!" I almost fell off my chair I laughed so hard when I heard that.

Wednesday:

Real life...but it's pretty good. :)

Okay, now you're all caught up on my life...I guess. We had fun, and I hope you had fun too. :D

No comments: