Monday, March 9, 2009

"It is not our abilities that define us, but the choices we make." Albus Dumbledore.

That quote is actually pretty cool. I mean, lots of people can write, but what defines me is WHAT I write. Lots of people can draw, but what I draw is what defines me. Those are choices I make. Also, how I decide to spend my money and time. What I choose to post even defines me! I mean, how many people post stuff about Alvin and the Chipmunks, pictures they've drawn, random stuff, an HP fanfic, and then even some serious stuff? I just think that that quote is really cool. Wait, Dumbledore is really cool, so of course what he says is going to be cool, right? :P UNLESS IT'S SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE DUMBLEDORE!! *gasp* Okay, that was seriously off topic... Anyhoo, what you choose, who you choose to hang out with, and what you choose to do with your talents and time defines you. Remember that, because it is important.

No comments: