Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MR Fanfic (MPOV) Chapter twenty-seven

I woke up the next morning to the sweet smell of waffles. I opened my eyes and smiled. It smelled soooooo goooood... I hopped off the couch and stretched then looked around. Jazz wasn't on her couch anymore, so I guessed she was all ready up and about. I walked out to the kitchen and smiled at everyone gathered there. Jazz was the only one missing, actually.

"Morning, Max!" Jessie said with a wide smile on her face. There was a pile of waffles on a plate on the table. I wanted to dive into them then and there. "Jazz is in the bathroom changing into some clothes I'm lending her. Well, I guess it's more like giving them to her...'cause I don't think I'll be getting them back... But that's okay. She's good with a T-shirt and old pair of jeans, and I have plenty of those. You can have some if you want, too. You'll have to put wing holes in them, though, because I don't have those in my shirts and stuff..." Jessie continued babbling as Jazz walked into the kitchen. She slid into a chair at the table and smiled at me.

"Nice hair." She said teasingly. I made a face at her that said "Haha, but not really" then turned to Jessie's mom.

"Is it okay if I get changed before eating, too?" I asked, trying my best to be polite. She nodded, her back turned to me and I smiled.

"Come on! I'll help ya get some clothes!" Jessie said, leading me to her room. Turns out, the only thing I wanted from her clothes was a T-shirt and an old pair of jeans. She had all girly clothes...not what I wanted in a fight.

I quickly got changed because I really wanted to eat. I glanced in the mirror and saw my hair was a mess. It was all poofy and weird... I tried patting it down and frowned, then quickly picked up the nearest hairbrush and tried to brush my hair, but it was more like I was ripping hair out of my head. Once my hair was mostly under control, I dashed back to the kitchen and sat down at the small table. Jazz was all ready eating, so I figured I could dig in too. Let me tell ya... I love waffles.

After breakfast, I tried to help with dishes, but ended up breaking my plate, so then I just asked Jessie if I could look at her computer to see if Fang had sent a message back. She turned the computer on for me then let me use it in private, which I thought was rather nice. I immediately opened my messages and saw one from Fang. I smiled and read it, gather where they were. I sent a quick message back then signed out and went back to Jazz and told her what Fang had said (away from the family, of course).

"So, when are we gonna head out?" Jazz asked. I shrugged.

"We'll see what happens, I guess. Maybe we could get them to give us a ride, because you can't fly..." I replied slowly.

"Okay, well, you figure that out and I'm gonna go send an email to my mom." Jazz said with a smile. She stood up and left, leaving me to think out a plan...

No comments: