Saturday, June 7, 2008

Something I have noticed

There's this one person in the blogger-sphere that has a TON of little fans. (Okay, not a ton, but you get my point.) This person (to my knowledge) is not a celebrity, and not in the least famous. Just a normal kid. Who happens to say things that are...deep. Like a lot of other people do. Why this person has so many fans is beyond mii. Some of them are almost *whispers* fangirls! I know, kinda weird. This person, I will admit, says some pretty neat things. Not all of them I agree with, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just think it's amusing that these people will go onto this person's blog and be so...starstruck. I find it extremely funny. Hear mii laugh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Okay, so that laugh was totally fake, but it looked good. :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm and i wonder who that could be? Maybe whoever it is just inspires people with what they say and those other people have now have a great deal of respect for what whoever it is says, i mean its not like everyone can come up with meaniful stuff that they actually mean. anyway why is this such an unusual fact anyway, maybe there not fans maybe thier friends?

Beth said...

Weird...who are you thinking of?

me+lego=good said...

Werid..... but are they *whispers* fan girls? it's kinda werid...... oh well that's just what I think....

Mii Maker said...

I would like to keep this person anonymous. and yeah, some of the the things he says are cool, but I think that the fans are funny. (Some of them are friends, but some of them are little fans.) I just find it...interesting.
;) The Mii Maker ;)

Rain said...

i mostly agree
they get on my nerves sometimes--
i know who you mean.

there's just one problem.
i hope they are not "fan girls"--
that person's a girl.

=]

Mii Maker said...

I'm sure they'r not fangirls, they're just...well, like them, in a few ways.
;) The Mii Maker ;)