Saturday, January 3, 2009

MY FIRST MANGA COMIC! And other pictures

This is an incomplete B-day card for my little bro with some of his fave cartoon characters on it. Who can you name? :P
Simon, Alvin, and Theo opening presents! ...Alvin doesn't seem to be very grateful for his. :P

My characters, Charlie, C.J., and Sammy. C.J. is telling a scary story, and Sammy believes it, evidently. :P

The Three Caballeros



Alvin, Simon, and Theodore...duh. :P




Charlie, character expression sheet.





Me as a chipmunk...again. :P










This one made my mom laugh. :D


My first request! From my cousin! She wanted me to draw a baby (named Egan) as a chipmunk. :)

SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. The first page of the comic is down there, not up here. The pages are all numbered, too. So don't freak out. :P FINAL PAGE OF COMIC...wow, that was short... :P


PAGE EIGHT OF COMIC

PAGE SEVEN OF COMIC

PAGE SIX OF COMIC

PAGE FIVE OF COMIC


PAGE FOUR OF COMIC


PAGE THREE OF COMIC

PAGE TWO OF COMIC

PAGE ONE OF COMIC

COVER FOR THE COMIC

You'll probably have to enlarge the manga comic pictures to read what they say. If you can't read it then...well, then the pictures will have to give you enough of a clue, cause there are too many frames to talk you through it. :P And I know, some of the pictures aren't colored, but maybe I'll have colored versions later. (And yes, there are a couple sketches in there. :P) Enjoy!

No comments: